Does it feel like being a small business owner or ‘solo-preneur’ isn’t as fun as you had envisaged when you started out?
Are the conflicts and obstacles of managing your business getting you down?
Are you afraid that your business is not growing at the pace you would like and you don’t know how to fix it?
All these worries are buzzing inside the minds of entrepreneurs and small business owners and they are perfectly normal.
There is a simple way to break out of the uncertainty and embrace the joy and creativity of business, unlocking your strengths and building a thriving activity with deep connections of trust with your customers.
And that is to…
With almost three decades of strategic communication, design, and internal brand development, Suzanne’s inside-out brand-building methodology (Brand DNA) creates the clarity necessary for her clients to be more consciously ‘on-brand’ to drive consistency, distinction, and advocacy long-term.
Because her Brand DNA approach is radically different, she is paving the way companies and personal brands (solo-preneurs) elevate their value position and actually reduce marketing costs while growing marketshare.
She co-founded The Global Institute for Inspiration in 2011 and helped create the ‘Most Inspiring Companies Report’ now published by Forbes.com. As an international speaker and certified trainer she thrives in front of live audiences and in virtual environments.
As author of The 6 Myths of Small Business Branding and co-author of Brand DNA; Uncover Your Organization’s Genetic Code to Competitive Advantage, also published in China, she is helping to pave the transformational highway to grow by conscious, strategic design; not by DEFAULT!
Identifying and defining your core Personal Brand attributes enables you to affectively and powerfully align our actions, behaviors and marketing messaging more consistently to impact your perfect markets who get and want what you offer!
MODULE 1 - The Foundation: Identifying and Defining Your Personal Brand Values
Distinguish Between Personal/Business Brand Building Compared to Marketing Activities
· Identify the difference between personal and business branding and how they compare to marketing activities.
The Importance of Values to Your Personal Success
· Understanding the role of values and reflecting internally for the first step to identifying and incorporating them in your personal brand
Identifying and Defining Your Personal Values
· Connecting to your inner self and defining your personal values is a crucial step for elevating your personal brand. With examples and techniques, you will learn how to do exactly that.
MODULE 2 - Discovering Your Personal Style Attributes
What’s Your Brand’s Style?
· Understand how powerful the style attributes can be in creating a perception and recognize what your own attributes are
Consistency and Distinction
· Building consistency is the key to a successful brand and distinction in your industry will set you apart from your competitors
MODULE 3 - Action Planning for Authenticity
Identify and Define Your Differentiators
· Reflect on your key assets and identify the skills and credentials that set you apart from others, delving deep in brand distinction techniques
Define Your Personal Brand Standards of Living
· Analyze how the standards of living need to align with the core values and style attributes
MODULE 4- Leveraging You Brand Mantra and Finding Your “Why?”
Defining a Personal Brand Mantra
· Identify the core of your personal brand mantra and understand how to live authentically and keep your core values at the center of your personal brand mantra
Identify and Define Your Personal Brand “Why”
· Define and set your rules for living authentically, carefully considering your Brand’s Why and crafting that into a powerful statement
MODULE 5- Discovering the Essential Characteristics of a World-Class Personal Brand
Authentic Personal Brands Endure
· Recognize the characteristics of authenticity and how it impacts a brand’s ability to endure
Consistency is Key
· Recognize how consistency is one of the key actions that develop a world-class brand and learn how to embrace it.
Cultivating Your Generative Approach
· Advice and techniques regarding generative and contractive characteristics.
Recap and Conclusion